Formulation Development and Clinical Trial Manufacture role is critical in supporting both clinical and product development projects.
The right candidate will demonstrate a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, provide excellence in the development of solid-oral/topical based dosage formats, demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of techniques, instrumentation and the interpretation of scientific data within cGMP guidelines and mentor junior staff in their understanding of pharmaceutical dosage forms and their development.
- Relevant Scientific Degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Competency and practical expertise in the development and manufacture of a range of Pharmaceutical dosage forms, in particular solid oral dose forms, developed during industrial placement.
- Experienced in working to cGMP and Quality Procedures, preferably working on a day-to-day basis on the manufacture and packaging of Clinical grade materials (5+ years).
- Experienced in using a range of Pharmaceutical Processing equipment, in particular wet and dry granulation, spray drying, tabletting and coating.
- You must be able to manage multiple priorities and work productively and flexibly.
- Independent working is essential, as is the ability to help, troubleshoot, coach and work within a team.
- You will be fully proficient with IT systems.
- You will have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You will preferably have a wide network of known associates in the industry and good relationships with industrial suppliers.
- You will have significant experience working within a cGMP laboratory environment and will be expected to contribute to the creation and upkeep of key documentation such as SOPs, Specifications, Protocols and Reports.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: William Blohm
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5404
- Posted: 9th July 2018
- Expires: 6th August 2018