Document Management officer - office flexibility
For our client, one of the biggest companies in chemical industry worldwide, we are currently looking for a Document Management Specialist to join its European Team.
The HQ of the company is based in West Germany, but you will be given a unique chance to work form home if you wish. That will allow you to plan your time more efficient and spend more time with your family.
* Knowledge about document requirements and experience in evaluating documents to ensure compliance
* Good understanding of ERP and Master Data Governance processes
* Experience with all master data processes
* Fluency in English (another European language is an advantage esp. German)
* Classifying documents received from manufacturers and suppliers
* Quality check document metadata and document related attributes
* Process controlled documents such as specifications, certificates, product related statements
* Administration of the SAP Data Management System, including approval and process updates
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: PS/193035/1
- Updated: 9th July 2018
- Expires: 6th August 2018