Stephanie Maccioni at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Information Sciences Director working within Oncology & Immuno-Oncology to join a global Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. The position is office based and includes an excellent salary plus benefits.
As a Clinical Information Science Director within Oncology & Immuno-Oncology you will find and structure clinical information driving optimal designs for clinical design teams leveraging your late stage drug development knowledge.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As a key leader of Information Practice you will blend your clinical drug development knowledge and computer tools knowledge to find key information. Embedded within fast moving drug project teams, you will efficiently scope and deliver the information clinical teams need to make decisions driving the drug development process. You will be embedded in drug project teams on projects transitioning into late phase development (Phase 2 and beyond), or into Established Brand teams.
The significant areas for contribution are:
·Supporting decision making in clinical design by identifying, extracting and presenting back relevant facts and data via internal and external information sources (ClinicalTrials.Gov, BioMed Tracker, internal clinical databases)
·Building a repository of key data capturing key historical decisions for wide team to use and refer to (build the memory of clinical trials ranging from Phase IIb thru registration and life cycle management)
·Leading the design team by liaising with project stakeholders to plan and schedule project timelines tracking project milestones
·Developing and controlling deadlines and preparing progress reports. Disseminate key clinical information
·Using techniques such as: text mining, data visualization, competitive intelligence, and benchmarking extract key relevant information proactively enabling clinical drug design decision makers to make timely and objective decisions
·Facilitating access to complex information for the drug project and ensure access to and (re)use of clinical information, documents and data
· Bachelors or advanced degree in a Life Science. Graduate level preferred
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry working in the clinical drug development process (with a preference for late stage drug development in oncology, immuno-oncology or immunology)
· Mastery of project management techniques and methods with previous project planning, business analysis or related experience
· Experience with a demonstrated success in clinical information or science information setting in the application of information and knowledge management (settings could include, but are not limited to clinical drug development, medical writing, medical affairs, clinical operations, competitive intelligence, regulatory intelligence)
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42656 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: CL42656
- Posted: 6th July 2018
- Expires: 3rd August 2018