Clinical Trials Support Specialist
12 month FTC
Salary up to 40,000 FTE
We have a rare opportunity for a Clinical Trial Support Specialist to join a Boston based Biotech, who are looking to expand their UK team. The role will be home based with 2-3 days work per week and occasional travel to their London and Birmingham sites.
It is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the start of their expansion in the UK and gain a wealth of experience from the VP of Clinical Operations who this role reports to.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Preparation of site specific essential documents
- Coordination of study set up activities
- Site support
- Management of the site feasibility and pre-qualification processes
- Routine trial administrative tasks
- UK Based trial experience
- 2 years' experience within clinical trials
- Experience with management, maintenance and creation of study documents
- Study support experience
- Experience working on commercial trials
To apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01189 594 990 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for pharmaceutical professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies- therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working within the clinical market for a number of years and understand the sector, so can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect fit for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Jessica Wheeler
- Reference: JO-1807-411761
- Posted: 5th July 2018
- Expires: 2nd August 2018