We are currently looking for a Business Development Executive - Drug Discovery to join a leading CRO company. This is a home-based position, covering the South of Europe. You can be based in UK, or South Europe (Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, France and Italy). As the Business Development Executive - Drug Discovery you will be responsible for penetrating a new market and identify new sales opportunities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Executive - Drug Discovery will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will protectively searching new sales opportunities in order to win new business and establish key contacts within the Pharmaceutical industry across the EU.
2. You will be working closely with the Vice President in order to establish a business plan and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, consultative selling, negotiation, close.
3. You will be involved in business development and nurturing the new clients through providing constant support.
4. Develop a great understanding of drug development services and preclinical development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Executive - Drug Discovery we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry, Biology, Analytical Chemistry and Life Science. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven sales experience in Pharma or Biotech industry, dealing with International accounts. Experience with selling services to the Scientific industry , is highly advantageous.
3. Show knowledge in drug discovery and pre-clincal development, including API and formulation.
Key Words: Business Development Manager / Business Development Executive / Pharma / South Europe / Portugal / Spain / Swiss / France / Italy / Drug Discovery / BSc / MSc / PhD / Sales / Account Manager / EU Market / CRO
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5503
- Posted: 4th July 2018
- Expires: 1st August 2018