This is a challenging and exciting role in a dynamic, rapidly expanding, UK and US- based company with an opportunity to work with top organisations in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and other industries.
The successful candidate will have at least BSc in Biochemistry, pharmaceutical or related discipline with experience in selling technical solutions including software products, professional services, etc and have ability to recognise new business opportunities.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop new business across multiple clients and territories in Europe, principally in the pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare industries
- Seek and develop new leads, progress them through the sales cycle, negotiate and close licensing and professional services deals
- Develop and enhance new customer relationships and proactively develop new business opportunities within established customers
- Travel to customer sites and trade shows.
- Work closely with other members of the organisation in the UK and US to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
The successful candidate will be expected to have an excellent communication and presentation skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to drive and eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: SCT14
- Posted: 4th July 2018
- Expires: 1st August 2018