CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Product Lifecycle & Registration Support Analyst to work on a 6 month contract basis initially.
They are a highly established research-based pharmaceutical company. This client is offering an opportunity to be involved in pioneering projects that are truly making a difference to peoples lives everyday, worldwide.
High Wycombe is a large thriving town in Buckinghamshire, it is 29 miles (47 km) west north west of Charing Cross in London. It is also 17 miles (27 km) south of the county town of Aylesbury and 27 miles (43 km) southeast of Oxford. High Wycombe is a combination of industrial and market town, with a traditional emphasis on furniture production.
- The role is focused on providing support for the Product and Lifecycle Registration (PLcR) capability based on the InSight for Registrations software platform.
- This is a global role supporting the data needs in EU, US and Rest of the World.
- The role will be part of a small team of regulatory data specialists and will require the job holder to have the ability to work independently in a virtual and matrixed environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a virtual team.
- Knowledge of regulatory affairs.
- Experience of working with Insight for Registrations essential.
- Knowledge of, or experience with XEVMPD submissions highly desirable.
- Degree in Life Sciences or data management and/or relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including attention to detail.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA42663 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Jennifer Woolley
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: KA42663
- Posted: 3rd July 2018
- Expires: 31st July 2018