Jim Gleeson is recruiting for an interim Clinical Scientist to join a blue-chip pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Berkshire.
***This role will be for a maximum of four days per week, only one of which will need to be office based once settled in.***
As a Clinical Scientist you will work closely with the Clinical Lead to assist with the planning, execution and reporting of clinical programs.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting protocol design and amendments and preparing and providing protocol training
- Participation in study analysis and decision point preparation
- Tracking and reconciliation of SAEs
- Management of narrative writing activities and participation in the development and review of study reports
- Participation in inspection readiness activities
As a Clinical Scientist you will require the following:
- A relevant science degree
- Strong experience of the design and management of multinational Phase II - IV clinical studies
- Experience of all phases of a clinical trial, from start to reporting
- Vaccines experience would be advantageous
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary, matrix teams
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42616 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL42616
- Updated: 16th July 2018
- Expires: 13th August 2018