CPM / Clinical Project Manager
We have registered a new vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager to be based in Cambridge - this is an exclusive vacancy with Clinical Professionals key client - a very well-funded Biopharma with an excellent pipeline.
Clinical Project Manager CPM
12 month rolling contract
Cambridge suitable for someone residing in Cambridge, Colchester, Peterborough, Bedford, Thetford, Northampton, Harlow, Bury St Edmonds, Luton, Milton Keynes,
Rate: To be discussed
* Responsible management of in-house studies
* Vendor Management
* Responsibility for setting up EU/Global studies
* Delivery of studies within agreed timelines
* Tracking and reporting on study progress
* Budget Management responsibility
* Primary contact for site investigators
* Trial management experience
* Monitoring experience
* Must have set up and led global trials
* Experience of site feasibility and study start up activities
* Extensive vendor management experience
* Oncology therapy area experience
* Must have a life science degree.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Biopharma company with a strong pipeline of products. They offer stable and progressive careers, excellent training and support.
Please apply today or contact Luke Morrisen within the Clinical Team for more information. email@example.com / 01189 594 990
Clinical Professionals is the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. Our dedicated Clinical Team has over 10 years experience of placing clinical research professionals into positions within Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO, Charity and Academia organisations. We work with global market leaders as well as partnering with SMEs and Start-ups. If you are on the market for a new challenge, please contact the team today.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Luke Morrisen
- Reference: JO-1806-411525
- Posted: 27th June 2018
- Expires: 25th July 2018