Medical Advisor Final Signatory 6 month part-time contract
Our client is a market leading pharmaceutical company seeking the services of a freelance Final Signatory to start at the beginning of August.
This is a part-time, 3 day per week assignment for 6 months.
Medical Advisor Final Signatory
Surrey ideal for Medical Advisors residing in or near to the areas of Epsom, South London, Kent, Sussex, Horsham, Guildford, Leatherhead, Croydon, Crawley, Dorking
Market rates for a final signatory pharmacist
Within this Medical Advisor / Final Signatory position, the successful applicant will be providing medical and scientific support within the consumer group business. In addition, this role will focus on;
- Building internal and external partnerships to aide successful implementation of consumer initiatives and programs
- Deliver the medical plan in relation to consumer products and assist in data generation and publication
- Support consumer clinical development and research
- Provision of expert data and scientific insight
- Cross functional scientific and medical support
Our client is seeking an experienced Medical Affairs Final Signatory with a pharmacist background. Experience within consumer healthcare would be advantageous. Applicants need to be available to start ideally at the beginning of August and available to work in our clients Surrey office.
Please call Josh Craven at Clinical Professionals on +44 (0) 1189 594990 or e-mail email@example.com . All communication is confidential and should you be interested in hearing of other more appropriate roles do still get in touch to discuss how we could help.
Clinical Professionals specialises on recruitment within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Josh Craven
- Reference: JO-1806-411459
- Posted: 27th June 2018
- Expires: 25th July 2018