Clinical Research Scientist Surrey 12 month contract
Our client is a market leading, prestigious pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline within oncology, rare diseases, vaccines and immunology.
They are looking to secure the services of a Clinical Research Scientist to focus on protocol development, data interpretation and study execution across multiple therapy areas and global studies.
Clinical Research Scientist (Trial Manager / Senior Study Manager with a scientific background)
Office based in Surrey potential for home based flexibility
Competitive market rates
Key responsibilities include:
Reporting to the Global Lead (MD), providing scientific expertise to the production of clinical study protocols as well as informed consent document (ICD) development, safety / quality data review, clinical study report (CSR) development and patient narratives.
- PhD, Pharma, MSc level education preferred
- Experience within protocol development essential
- Experience in execution of clinical trials including data review
- Experience in design, oversight and interpretation of clinical studies
- Proven scientific writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
Please apply today or contact Luke Morrisen within the Clinical Team for more information. email@example.com / 01189 594 990
Clinical Professionals is a leading pharmaceutical staffing business. We have been placing professional within clinical research for over 10 years so have unrivalled knowledge of the market and can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect fit for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Luke Morrisen
- Reference: JO-1806-411495
- Posted: 26th June 2018
- Expires: 24th July 2018