Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Senior Safety Scientist to join a full service company in the pharmaceutical sector at their site based in West Sussex on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Act as Safety Lead for full service clinical studies and/or standalone safety projects
- Preparation of Safety Management Plans and reporting forms
- Preparation and submission of periodic safety reports and line listings
Further responsibilities will include:
- Budgetary control for assigned projects
- Provision of training and mentoring to new Safety Scientists and ongoing support for Safety
- Contribution to SOP development and review
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- You have a degree in Life Science, Nursing or Pharmacy
- You are an experienced clinical safety/pharmacovigilance professional in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry (CRO experience preferred)
- You have experience in DSUR or PBRER writing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team working on a variety of projects
Benefits include a competitive salary, with company benefits.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42517 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL42517
- Posted: 25th June 2018
- Expires: 23rd July 2018