Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Agreements Officer to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Drive relevant planning, execution, and governance of local Pharmacovigilance Agreements.
- Contributes to local Pharmacovigilance Agreement process improvement initiatives
- Provide overall standardisation and centralisation activities for local Pharmacovigilance Agreement deliverables and priorities
Further responsibilities will include:
- Track local PVA workflow throughout the lifecycle within PVA
- Contribute to PSMF quarterly review of local Pharmacovigilance Agreements/commercial agreements
- Perform gap analyses for local PVAs as needed, with guidance, for audit and inspection remediation activities
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree is required in a relevant discipline; Medical, or additional Business or Legal qualification is of interest
- Proven experience in a regulated or drug safety department or equivalent pharmaceutical regulatory environment is desirable
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance Agreement concepts and practices are preferred
Benefits include a competitive rate with a contract that is likely to extend.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42546 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL42546
- Posted: 22nd June 2018
- Expires: 20th July 2018