Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Scientific Advisor to join an independent, specialist pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Help guide the medical strategic direction for aligned brands
- Scientific review and copy approval for promotional materials in accordance with the ABPI, IPHA & ABHI Codes of Practice
- Support and lead (as relevant) on non-promotional meetings and advisory boards (KOLs)
Further responsibilities will include:
- Develop professional relationships with key opinion leaders
- Act as a product specialist resource providing detailed knowledge of medical information to support key communication message
- Responsible for maintaining up to date regulatory documentation for aligned brands
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- UK registered Pharmacist or Physician
- Experience within medical affairs
- Experience as a final medical signatory
- Experience of Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Quality
- Compliance or policy experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that will be part of a product launch in the next year.
Benefits include a competitive salary and benefits.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42557 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL42557
- Posted: 22nd June 2018
- Expires: 20th July 2018