An opportunity to join a growing medical liaison team within a small privately owned pharmaceutical company. This hybrid role combines traditional field-based medical science liaison activities with strategic Medical Advisor responsibilities. The company are looking for experienced MSL's to join them, offering a visible and highly diverse liaison role with the chance to influence activities and build networks across the companies indications. This role covers Ireland
· Provide high quality scientific information to healthcare professionals (HCPs)
· Support data generation through HCP-initiated projects by advising on medical writing, data analysis, and publication, where required.
· Support implementation of local best-practice protocols for the treatment
· Develop and roll-out educational concepts in target therapeutic areas
· Support the provision of educational meetings
· Input into medical plans and execute medical affairs strategy
· Take an active role in clinical trials
· Provide scientific support to sales and marketing teams
· Act to the highest ethical standards, develop an excellent understanding of the ABPI Code Practice
· Holds an advanced degree in life sciences (MSc or or PhD) medicine or pharmacy and demonstrated commercial acumen.
· Has good understanding of the workings of the pharmaceutical industry and has worked as a Medical Science Liaison
· Has a strong understanding of the NHS
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42398 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Ulster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Julia Day
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: CL42398
- Posted: 14th June 2018
- Expires: 12th July 2018