A permanent Global Clinical Development Director position with a major blue chip pharmaceutical company in the UK. This exciting opportunity offers the successful candidate to be an integral part of the Global Leadership Team.
This global role has an opportunity to contribute to the long-range strategic planning for the Oncology pipeline.
The successful candidate will integrate findings and strategies across global drug development programs in the organisation and more broadly in the field, leveraging up-to-date scientific knowledge towards executing innovative, effective clinical development plans.
Other responsibilities will include building long-range strategic plans, establishing productive collaborations with research scientists and other internal and external experts, and assessment of in-licensing business development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be medically qualified. Your defining attribute will be a keen interest in and understanding of drug development. Your experience will ideally encompass a strong backbone in Oncology.
· Board Certified Oncologist (Ideally)
· Clinical practice experience in Oncology medicine essential.
· PhD with experience in basic research and a track record of publication in leading scientific journals would be a plus
· Understand the business and regulatory dimensions in pharmaceutical drug development.
· Excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills
· Fluent in verbal and written English
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41894 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Julia Day
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: CL41894
- Posted: 14th June 2018
- Expires: 12th July 2018