Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Scientist to join a research-focused pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn on a 6 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Perform expedited ICSR submissions to EMA according to European legislation and guidelines
- Oversee and support the activities performed for Market Research and Patient Support Programs and digital media related PV activities
- Support PV training requirements and creating PV related content for Patient Support Programs and digital media training materials
Further responsibilities will include:
- Support deviation, audit and inspection activities relating to team activities, including completion of agreed CAPA activities
- Collaborate with appropriate Safety Science groups and other colleagues for developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge on specific molecules and corresponding disease biology, and relevant study/program expertise.
- Assist in training and mentoring of team members on case processing and other supporting activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Health Care Professional Degree or Life Science Degree
- Appropriate experience in pharmaceutical safety, preferably experience in a safety operations role
- Knowledge of global Pharmacovigilance regulatory obligations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team and well established company.
Benefits include a competitive rate and 6 month initial contract.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42422 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL42422
- Posted: 14th June 2018
- Expires: 12th July 2018