Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Trial Administrator to join an exciting new start-up with a broad portfolio of products in pre-clinical and clinical development.
As Clinical Trial Administrator you will support clinical activities across the company's R&D portfolio with regard to time, cost and quality and in accordance with SOPs, ICH-GCP guidelines and local regulations.
Key duties will include:
- Tracking, distributing and filing documents
- Maintenance of the electronic Sponsor Oversight File and/or the Trial Master File
- Preparing and sending out study materials to Investigator Sites
- Tracking and processing Investigator Site payments
- Assisting with the management of safety, including SUSAR reporting
- Management of clinical trial supplies
As Clinical Trial Administrator you will require the following:
- Experience of working in clinical research
- A good understanding of GCP and regulatory requirements
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities
- A high level of computer literacy, including MS Office
- Ability to work in a small matrix team
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42403 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL42403
- Posted: 13th June 2018
- Expires: 11th July 2018