Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a (Senior) Clinical Scientist, Immunology to join a well known, leading pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
As a (Senior) Clinical Scientist, Immunology you will provide clinical development support to a Phase III Rheumatology program
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of Protocols and Amendments that are scientifically sound and meet all relevant standards, including Good Clinical Practice
- Monitoring and review of incoming clinical study data and ensuring that the SOPs for evaluating, documenting and reporting adverse events are strictly followed
- Medical data review and review of SAEs
- Preparation of annual reports and safety updates
- Ensuring that data has been correctly interpreted for interim and final study reports and regulatory filing activities
As (Senior) Clinical Scientist, Immunology you will require the following:
- A relevant life science MSc or PhD
- Proven experience of global drug development
- Experience of protocol preparation and data analysis
- A strong background in rheumatology clinical research would be preferred
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42385 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL42385
- Posted: 12th June 2018
- Expires: 10th July 2018