We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager - Life Science to join an Innovative Biotechnology organisation with a fantastic reputation in their market. As the Marketing Manager - Life Science, you will be instrumental in the success of our clients new division which is due to launch later this year. You will have autonomy and independence in developing and implementing a Marketing Strategy and associated campaigns. This include Content Creation, Events, Website Management, SEO, Budgeting and more.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Manager - Life Science will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop, budget and implement an Annual Marketing Strategy, based on your research, competitor analysis and market knowledge. This includes a Marketing Communications strategy for both online and offline channels.
2. Manage and improve our clients online presence by managing the website, email marketing campaigns, social media, SEO and Google Analytics to analyse data trends.
3. As the Marketing Manager - Life Science you will create integrated marketing campaigns for global product launch, creating content / adverts and organising events as needed.
utilising a range of marketing tools.
4. Produce and proof-read Life Science literature / content for brochures, press releases, journals, technical papers, applications guides and more.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Manager - Life Science we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing or Science subject such as Life Science, Biotechnology, Biopocess Biochemistry, Communications, PR, Journalism, etc. CIM is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in Marketing position such as a Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Communications Manager or Marketing Executive, within good exposure to the Life Science industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with digital marketing techniques, including Social Media, SEO, Website management and Google analytics.
Key Words: marketing manager / marketing executive / campaign manager / content manager / journalism / publishing / content / google analytics / digital marketing / B2B / SEO / social media / website events / google analytics / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Bioprocess / Marketing / CIM / Wales / Cardiff / Newport / Swansea
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Despina Kefala
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J56189
- Updated: 8th June 2018
- Expires: 6th July 2018