This European role will see you responsible for developing and executing product marketing programs that will generate new opportunities or advance existing ones for the company's bioprocessing product lines (All Upstream and Downstream e.g., cell culture, chromatography, single use, filtration and services). In addition, you will be responsible for customer insight capture, commercial activation, demand creation and funnel acceleration tactics.
Core responsibilities as Field Marketing Specialist - Bioprocessing - South UK:
* Working with sales teams on both a segment and account by account basis to assist commercial opportunities and relationships, constantly review customer data to identify future actions.
* Develop and execute demand creation and funnel acceleration tactics supporting product and solution commercial launch plans and installed base marketing initiatives.
* Prepare all channels to support programs of outbound and inbound marketing (new products, events, direct marketing, email marketing etc.).
* Creation, testing and reiteration of an integrated quarter by quarter marketing plan: In partnership with product and sales teams, ensuring execution of impactful content and utility marketing campaigns. This includes accountability for ensuring that sales teams will be properly trained and equipped.
* Develop and implement priority account marketing strategies to support account managers in selling new products and solutions, with an ultimate focus on the customers' needs and intended outcomes.
* Capture customer data based insights and conduct Win/Loss analysis: Analyze channel/field level win/loss data and conduct in-depth customer interviews to generate insights and develop hypotheses on the go to market strategy and commercialization plan in the region, aligned with sales funnel and sales related metrics (conversion rates, customer retention etc.).
* Measure and report the effectiveness of all relevant marketing activity in the region.
Worldwide companies do not come much bigger than this one with a market capitalisation of well over $110 billion. You would be working within the specialist business unit that provides solutions to support biological research to clinical therapy, including tools for research, drug discovery, diagnostics, and bioprocessing. This company is committed to continuing success through unrivalled development of their most important assets; their people and technology. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you've proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
* Degree qualified or higher in a life science subject
* Marketing qualification would be desirable but not essential
* Must have experience of bioprocessing and / or biopharmaceuticals
* Significant commercial marketing experience with demonstrated application of: customer segmentation digital marketing, marketing data analysis - SalesForceDotCom, content and utility marketing and utilisation of social media in a business context
* Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
* Excellent at providing context, driving appropriate analyses, and making thoughtful, clear and actionable recommendations
* Excels at working cross-organisationally, aligning multiple stakeholders and teams across product lines
* Strategic thinker
* Driven self-starter
* Happy to work 1 day per week in the office (Amersham)
* Basic salary up to £60,000, depending on experience, 10% bonus
* Company car
* Benefits include: pension, private healthcare, 26 days holiday
* Personal development plan with regular product and skills training
* Genuine opportunity for career development
If you think we just described you, then, please do apply!
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Helix Recruitment
- Contact: Lee Ashworth
- Phone: 01323 445464
- Reference: LA4.044
- Posted: 7th June 2018
- Expires: 5th July 2018