Steve Lord is currently recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager for a global OTC/Pharma and Personal Care company based in Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire. This role is a permanent position and will be office based at the Hull site.
The responsibilities of the Clinical Study Manager will be:
· As most clinical study activities are outsourced the role strongly focuses on external vendors' oversight, as well as internal team communications and engagement.
· Leading the study specific activities during the setup, conduct and close-out of studies for different Health Relief and Health Wellness brands.
· Working in a matrix structure, the CSM builds effective relationships with study team members, ensuring successful conduct and delivery of clinical studies to agreed timelines and budgets, in a highly-regulated environment.
· Providing clinical input into clinical studies and initiatives (US, EU and any other territory in which the company operates) through an understanding of clinical study and regulatory requirements and clinical oversight.
· A thorough understanding of the entire process of conducting a clinical study.
· A process-driven mentality and are you able to influence without authority in a matrix organisation.
· The skills to manage conflicting priorities with evolving and often challenging timelines.
· A keen attention to detail and are you service-oriented.
· Experience in managing communications with external vendors.
· In depth and up to date knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and other regulatory standards (e.g. ISO 14155).
· Excellent time management skills & project management experience
Is this you?
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in science or a biology-related field with an advanced degree and/or certification preferred.
· Pro-active and self-directed with a high level of initiative and persistence
· Good interpersonal skills, ability to operate successfully in various team capacities and in a multi-cultural environment.
· Flexible, being able to work across different clinical study categories (IMPs, Medical Devices, Cosmetics).
· A clear and logical thinker with the ability to recognise patterns and develop innovative solutions.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42264 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: CL42264
- Posted: 4th June 2018
- Expires: 2nd July 2018