Steve Lord is recruiting for a CRA (London/South England - home based) to join a growing full service Clinical Contract Research Organization who work across pharma, biotech, and med device industries on a permanent basis. This role will be home based and covering sites around the London area.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide clinical research monitoring for the CRO on relevant clinical trials. The role will include feasibility, site selection, ethics/IRB submissions, site contract negotiation, initiation and routine monitoring through to site close out activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level or equivalent in scientific field
- At least 1 years experience working as a CRA, to have carried out full monitoring visits independently
- No specific therapy areas required
- Commercial experience in Clinical Research and Trials working ideally for a CRO or pharma organisation
- Experience of Risk based monitoring is desirable
- Strong communication skills (written and oral English)
- Able to work with minimum supervision and to prioritise tasks
- Must be self motivated and enthusiastic with can-do attitude.
This is a home based role to cover sites around the London area.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42304 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: CL42304
- Posted: 4th June 2018
- Expires: 2nd July 2018