Steve Lord is recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate to join a growing Clinical Research Organisation company at their site based in Montreal, Canada on a full time and permanent basis.
This role offers an experienced CRA with varied clinical trials experience the opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic, international CRO. The role offers you the chance to work on ground breaking clinical research studies working with innovative pharma companies that are the company's clients.
The company is looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to report to the CRA manager (in the UK) and to be based in their office in Pincourt, Montreal, Canada. The role will involve feasibility, site selection, ethics/IRB submissions, site contract negotiation, initiation and monitoring visits through to site close out activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive monitoring experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO company, covering pre-study visits, study initiation/qualification visits, monitoring visits and closedown visits.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a scientific field
- Experience working in different therapeutic areas will be considered.
- Conducting and documenting study visits.
- Monitoring and reporting on investigators adherence to protocols and on study conduct at each site
- Ensuring that investigator maintains all relevant essential documents and case report forms
- Managing timely compilation and submission of ethics applications and assisting in regulatory applications where necessary.
- Coordinating the collection of essential documentation in accordance with ICH GCP
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in Canada is essential, as we are unable to provide necessary sponsorship/visa. Please quote reference CL42303 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Canada. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: CL42303
- Posted: 4th June 2018
- Expires: 2nd July 2018