An opportunity for a consultant marketer to work approximately 10 days a month for a global medical diagnostics organization to implement a launch plan within the US market. You can be based anywhere but it is likely to have some travel to the office required.
· Finalizing the US launch plan
· Aligning with the pharma partner and managing the relationship to Pharma US commercial team
· Executing on the US target lab network strategy for companion diagnostics commercial testing
· Preparing for regional launch activities, such as webinars, digital marketing, developing launch collaterals for marketing and sales, preparing for customer engagement at conferences / booth activities
· Ensuring alignment with and support of global Med Affairs and Market Access & Reimbursement team on implementation and execution of their strategies for the US launch, where necessary
· Launch budget planning, alignment within GPM, project manager, and pharma partner, and cost tracking
- Experience in medical diagnostics, personalized healthcare or oncology launches / marketing
- Work in interdisciplinary project teams towards the commercialization of new companion diagnostics IVD or other medical diagnostic products
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
o Assessment of market demands and develop market entry strategies for new companion diagnostics products, evaluate competitor activities
o Implementation of marketing and launch plans, best case in collaboration with the pharma partner
o Management of product launches including trainings and toolbox for training; needs to work with Marketing Centers of Excellence to produce marketing and technical literature on time and in budget
o Presentation of marketing activities; needs to and align with Joint Project Team and with the pharma partner
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42287 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Julia Day
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: CL42287
- Posted: 4th June 2018
- Expires: 2nd July 2018