We are currently looking for a Senior Scientific Officer - Drug Safety to join a leading company based in the Harlow, Essex area. As the Senior Scientific Officer - Drug Safety you will be part of the Scientific Administration Team (SAT). You will be responsible for managing workload for the Scientific Officers ensuring the project delivers on the agreed timings. Furthermore as part of the SAT you will be responsible for processing medicine reports from health authorities onto the companies global safety database.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientific Officer - Drug Safety will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Scientific Officer you will project manage allocated workload for the Scientific Officer's and ensure project delivery. This will include assisting the Case Coordination Manager with line management duties for the Scientific Officer's.
2. For the role of Senior Scientific Office you will acquire and maintain an up to date knowledge of global safety regulations for medicines.
3. You will log & enter cases into the safety database & subsequent quality check. Triage and QC sign-off of Adverse Events and Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) reports.
4. As the Senior Scientific Officer you will complete monthly reconciliation of case reports with clients and client licence partners, highlighting areas of concern/discrepancies to the case coordinator when related to Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Administration Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life science or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmacovigilance.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Key Words: EudraVigilance | Pharmacovigilance | Drug safety | Senior Scientific Officer | Administration | Excel | PV | ADR | Adverse Drug Reaction
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5536
- Posted: 4th June 2018
- Expires: 2nd July 2018