Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for a Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager to join a growing Biopharmaceutical company based in Deeside on a permanent basis. Our client develop processes for the conjugation, purification and formulation of antibody drug conjugates.
They are entering an exciting period of growth and moving from R&D to clinical development and manufacturing. The individual must therefore be seeking a challenging, evolving and changing role.
Due to the continued growth, our client will be relocating to a new cGMP facility in Deeside mid 2018 and this role will be located in the new facility. On offer is a competitive salary, £40,000 - £45,000 - depending on experience and Pension.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the setting up, management and running of the end to end supply chain process for encompassing raw material and equipment sourcing, supplier selection, demand planning, quality, inventory and waste management, warehousing and finished goods transport - maximising value as the company grows.
This person would be reporting directly to the Head of Manufacturing and would also be managing the warehouse team of at least 2 people
Responsibilities will include:
• Setting up a functioning and compliant warehousing & supply purchasing and supply chain team and system
• Managing the warehousing function
• Management of the end to end supply chain process for encompassing all pharmaceutical selection & purchasing of raw materials, consumables, equipment requirements (GMP manufacture, development and QC analytical testing) and related GMP services
Travel / Location
- May require some travel from time to time to clients or to equipment vendors.
Qualifications, skills and experiences:
- degree in business, engineering, or supply chain management (or equivalent)
· Demonstrated procurement or supply chain management experience preferably in a contract manufacturing space
· Industry experience in a pharmaceutical / life sciences environment and working knowledge of pharmaceutical related quality systems (GMP)
· Ability to negotiate supplier purchase contracts as well as commercial terms and service level agreements.
· Forklift truck licence would be desirable
· You will be able to demonstrate evidence of strong supplier relationship activities in terms of performance measurement
· Ability to influence at all levels
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH42298 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: CH42298
- Posted: 1st June 2018
- Expires: 29th June 2018