Entry Level Clinical Trials Administrator CTA
Competitive salary + benefits
Our global client has a position open for an entry level/graduate Clinical Trials Administrator, your job purpose will be to provide support on multiple clinical trials.
They are looking for someone with enthusiasm and dedication to begin their career within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Preparing essential clinical trial documents
- Maintaining the TMF and other essential documents
- Assisting investigator sites by preparing and sending study material
- Arranging investigator site visits/ communicating with colleagues worldwide.
- Raising purchase orders to pay sites
- Support clinical staff across various sites.
- Creating and maintaining study contact lists for study team and sites
- Assisting with management of Safety including SUSAR reporting
- Archiving documents
- BSc or higher
- Ideal but not required: An understanding of ICH GCP/ Regulatory
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and deliver high quality work within time scales provided
- Computer literate – Word, Excel, Power point and Lotus Notes
- Fluent in English and another European language preferred.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know about our Training Academy? Follow this link to learn more: https://www.clinicalprofessionals.co.uk/candidates/graduate-training/
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Gemma Lane
- Reference: JO-1802-402404
- Posted: 31st May 2018
- Expires: 28th June 2018