A rare opportunity has arisen at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company for a Clinical Director post in Ophthalmology. Our client is a world renowned global pharma company with a strong focus in Ophthalmology and a strong pipeline to support.
As an expert within the field of Ophthalmology, this could be your first step into industry, or the career advancement you need to showcase your exceptional skills and progress into a Clinical Director role.
With strong ideas, and the ability to move these forward into tangible actions, you will be an innovative leader who can influence the late development clinical strategies and you will be responsible for delivering plans that deliver medically differentiated therapies that provide meaningful improvement to patients.
As a strategic thinker, you will participate in shaping the progress of Clinical Development (CD) moving forward. With your expertise within Ophthalmology, you will also take responsibility for the development and successful execution of the CD plan for assigned molecules and indications.
Within this key strategic role, your actions will help shape the future of Ophthalmology and will have a direct impact on patient's lives.
To be successful within this role:
· M.D. with relevant medical experience in Ophthalmology or similar therapeutic area required
· A recognized expert in the field.
· Experience with clinical trials would be an advantage
· An understanding of Phase II - III drug development
· Experience submitting an NDA/BLA to regulatory authorities in Europe and/or the U.S. would be an advantage
· Experience authoring a global clinical development plan and publishing results of a clinical drug trial in a referred journal
· Academic/teaching background would be preferred
· Broad experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation and clinical relevance (e.g., ISS, ISE, competitor data, etc.)
· Comprehensive understanding of product and safety profiles
· In-depth knowledge of medical aspects of GCP (Good Clinical Practice), ICH (International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical Require
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42118 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 17th May 2018
- Expires: 14th June 2018
- Reference: CL42118