Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join a leading scientific diagnostic equipment company based in High Wycombe. As the Field Marketing Manager you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work directly with the sales team to execute marketing activity for the flow cytometry product range.
2. Provide market intelligence to the flow cytometry sales team to support sales processes.
3. Drive, plan and execute flow cytometry specific conferences and industry events across the European region.
4. As the Field Marketing Manager for the flow cytometry business unit, you will be responsible for KOL relationships across the territory and maintaining ongoing contact.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Marketing Manager - Flow Cytometry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Scientific degree, MSc or PhD would be highly desirable.
2. Academic and/or Industry experience in flow cytometry.
3. Work experience in customer facing, leadership or marketing positions is essential.
Key Words: Marketing Manager, Clinical Diagnostics, Flow Cytometry, Science, Product Manager.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th May 2018
- Expires: 13th June 2018
- Reference: J5611