Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Quality Associate to join a leading consumer health business. This role is based in Hull, on a permanent basis and offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits (pension, healthcare).
As a Quality Associate, you will be responsible for quality assurance processes, supporting the execution of clinical and consumer trials conducted by the company. The successful candidate will have strong QA industry knowledge, coupled with experience in conducting external audits and has worked to both GMP and GCP guidelines.
As an integral part of the Quality team, you will be given extensive and diverse responsibilities to include all aspects of the risk based internal audit programme and will play a key role in supporting GMP/ GCP training and inspection readiness activities.
- Reviewing and approving the corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) arising from internal/external audits.
- Completing risk assessments on vendor management activities.
- Providing GMP & GCP training to R&D employees.
Skills and Qualification:
- Degree-level education or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Excellent understanding of GMP & GCP and clinical trials regulation and compliance requirements.
- Experience in defining and maintaining a quality management system supporting clinical trial processes.
- Auditor trained
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH42142 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 16th May 2018
- Expires: 13th June 2018
- Reference: CH42142