Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a ICSR Team & Systems Manager to join a successful global pharmaceutical company, based at their EU Headquarters in Hertfordshire.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage a team of Drug Safety Specialists with responsibilities to provide quality, compliant case processing for EMEA
- Act as back up to Head of Systems, International PV with regard to ARIS safety database
- Perform and supervise the key activities associated with ICSR management
Further responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for case processing workflow and coordination of team members
- Provide technical expertise and training to Business Users for current and future PV system use
- Support the Regional Safety Officer, General Safety Officers and Local Safety Officers and Safety Evaluation team
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Science graduate with significant pharmacovigilance experience
- Experience of operating as a coach or in a supervisory capacity in a PV department is essential; prior management experience is desirable
- Good Knowledge of global safety databases, data entry practices, coding dictionaries; experience of Aris-G and AgExchange is an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation, leading a small team with exposure to EMEA activities.
Benefits include a competitive salary, pension contribution from day 1, company bonus, health cover to name a few.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42140 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 16th May 2018
- Expires: 13th June 2018
- Reference: CL42140