Senior Clinical Project Manager
Salary - Competitive + benefits
If you are inspired by developing your career in a stimulating environment where you can make a profound difference to the healthcare of patients, my client can offer exceptional careers for exceptional people. Based on an established Bioscience campus in Cambridge, you will have the opportunity to work with smarter science, unique technologies and highly experienced scientific leaders.
Our client is looking to secure the services of a Clinical Project Manager / Senior PM on a permanent basis. They focus on developing immuno / biological therapies for medicines within Infectious Diseases, Vaccines, Immuno-Oncology and Haematology.
- Vendor selection and management
- Lead Clinical Trial Team (internal & external)
- Develop study management plans
- Sponsor oversight
- Budget management
- Clinical Trial progress reporting
- Degree level education
- Substantial experience managing outsourced trials
- Ideally experience across a range of therapy areas
- Ideally experience of managing trials in range of geographies
- Experience within biological / immuno therapies – advantageous
- Experience of rare of orphan indications – advantageous
- Proven matrix management skills and ability to manage contractors / collaborators
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Highly organised, self-starting, proactive and flexible
- Track record of project completion and ability to work in fast paced environment
Can you see yourself being part of a company that celebrates diversity and believes that better thinking and decisions come from wider experience? If the answer is yes and you have a desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team, we would be keen to hear from you. In the first instance, please send your CV to Jessica@clinicalprofessionals.co.uk. We endeavour to come back to you within 24 hours of CV submission.
Clinical Professionals is a leading pharmaceutical staffing business. We have been placing professional within clinical research for over 10 years so have unrivalled knowledge of the market and can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect ‘fit’ for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Beds, Herts, CPM, Clinical Project Manager. CTM, Trial Manager, Study Manager, Research Manager, Immune-oncology, CRO, Vendors, SM, TM, CSM, Senior PM, Senior SM, Senior Study, Study Management, trial management, vendor management, clinical management
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Jessica Wheeler
- Reference: JO-1805-408851
- Updated: 31st May 2018
- Expires: 28th June 2018