Steve Lord is recruiting for a Contracts & Proposals Lead to join a UK based full service Clinical Research Organisation, based in Cheshire on a full time & permanent basis.
As a Contracts & Proposals Lead you will work collaboratively with key account managers to respond to proposal requests and support client and clinical supplier contracts and proposals.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities of the Contracts & Proposals Lead will include the following:
-Managing the production of compliant, professional commercial proposals, reviewing and editing proposal input from all key stakeholders across our commercial, clinical services and legal teams
-Supporting the development and maintenance of a fit for purpose commercial infrastructure and KPIs alongside the continuous improvement of the contractual framework
-Maintaining Internal commercial contract templates to ICH, GCP requirements.
-Work closely with the client facing Key Account Managers to respond to NDA's, RFP's and contract requests
-Reviewing and commenting on the implications and suitability of client and third-party contracts
-Using commercial, fiscal and budgetary skills to develop budgets that match the service offering included in the proposal or change order
-Working with relevant subject matter experts to support supplier selection processes
-As the Key Account Manager for designated suppliers, manage the accounts of key strategic partnerships with suppliers
As a Contracts & Proposals lead, you should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree qualified - Life Science degree is preferable.
- 5 years recent experience in CRO environment within commercial/contracts/proposals.
- Ability to plan, produce and deliver high quality proposal documents within a fast paced organisation
- Experience drafting and managing commercial agreements with client and vendors would be advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to present and influence and negotiate credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proficient in MS Office - Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills are required.
- Commercial awareness and customer focus.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience attending and participating in bid defence meetings would be advantageous.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines, prioritise and organise workload across multiple groups.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42126 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 15th May 2018
- Expires: 12th June 2018
- Reference: CL42126