CRA II Hertfordshire
Our client is a medium sized CRO based in Hertfordshire. They are looking to secure a CRA II for a monitoring role based in Hertfordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a monitor with circa 12 months to 2 years
(or more) monitoring experience looking to gain or develop their experience within oncology trials.
Clinical Research Associate / CRA II
Hertfordshire commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Hitchin, Harlow, Cambridge and North London
Up to 40,000 per annum (candidates seeking higher basic salaries with exceptional experience may be considered)
- Benefits include healthcare, pension, car allowance, discretionary bonus
Our client is looking for a CRA II / Clinical Research Associate to join their growing team.
- This position will offer you excellent industry exposure to complex trials within a fast-paced environment
- They are a full-service research organisation based in Hertfordshire, seeking a committed and proactive individual to join their growing team as CRA
- This is a prestigious organisation offering you the chance to work within a variety of therapeutic areas across the UK and Ireland
- The company are recognised within the industry as offering excellent progression within their company as well as great exposure on complex trials
- This organisation is offering exposure to work on full study life-cycle from start up, throughout maintenance to close down
Key Role Responsibilities:
Within this CRA position, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality of data is submitted from sites within time-lines and reporting follow-up practices for all safety events by site personnel.
- You will monitor as a CRA for UK and EU studies working on multiple protocols in several complex therapeutic areas
- Tasks include active participation in study team and investigator meetings, budget management practices and developing monitoring plans
- You will also demonstrate competence in coordinating appropriately delegated tasks in pre-defined requirements, including planning timelines, tracking and reporting
- Within this role you must have strong time management skills to work within tight timelines by demonstrating strong autonomous working
Core candidate requirements:
- Ideally 2 years previous monitoring/CRA experience
- Strong CTA background or co-monitoring background
- Detailed knowledge of study design and study protocol
- Start-up/feasibility experience through to close out
- Full UK Driving license
- Willingness to travel to UK sites nationwide
- Understanding of ICH GCP regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of at least one therapeutic area
- Educated to Degree level in a Science degree or equivalent
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
What will stand out on your CV?
- 2 years or more strong experience independently monitoring
- Previous experience working in Oncology
- UK Clinical Trial set-up and contract negotiation
- Flexibility to UK travel including overnight stay where necessary
- Fluency in an EU language
Clinical Professionals is a leading pharmaceutical staffing business. We have been placing professional within clinical research for over 10 years so have unrivalled knowledge of the market and can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect fit for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates, we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Key Words: Hertfordshire, Essex, London North, Cambridge UK South, CRA, Clinical Research Associate, Monitoring, Co-monitoring, EU Studies, Global studies, Nationwide monitoring, Clinical Trials, Study Start Up, Site initiation, study design, training and mentoring, feasibility
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 9th May 2018
- Expires: 6th June 2018
- Reference: JO-1805-408432