Natasha Young is recruiting for a French speaking Business Development Specialist (Healthcare IT) to join a leading global biotechnology company. This role is based in Barcelona, Spain, on a permanent basis and offers a competitive salary and benefits (pension, healthcare, etc). This is an exciting opportunity to join a long established and highly successful company and to work in an environment where you can pursue your professional interests across functions and geographies, and embrace the culture of innovation and forwarding thinking.
The French Speaking Business Development Specialist will be responsible for identifying and securing new business for a suite of Software as a Service (SaaS) analytics solutions. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the development of sales strategy, market development and execution in their specific region.
Key responsibilities of the position will include:
· Collaborate with affiliate/country sales teams to identify potential prospects
· Follow up on inbound leads received from marketing programs; webinars, trade shows, etc.
· Research target prospects to understand key business priorities and translate how the SaaS solutions can help meet client goals
· Demo web-based software solution in an effective manner
· Develop and customize pricing proposals and contracts for prospects
· Properly maintain a pipeline of business - new opportunities and upsells - CRM - documenting discussions, e-mails, proposals, client feedback, etc.
· Provide feedback on messaging and recommend changes to marketing programs and sales messaging based on experiences and feedback from customers and prospects
The French speaking Business Development Specialist should have the following skills and experience:
· Strong ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in CRM
· Strong team spirit to collaborate with technical and sales team
· Excellent experience selling solutions into a Hospital/Health System setting
· Proven ability to creatively identify new accounts and opportunities
· Experience and ability working with a sales quota on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis
· Experience with customer relationship management software such as SalesForce.com
· Software sales experience is a plus
Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC42059 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Spain. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 4th May 2018
- Expires: 1st June 2018
- Reference: TC42059