*Part Time Contract role Scientific Knowledge Manager Berkshire/Bucks/Middlesex
My client a leading multinational pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Scientific Knowledge Manager to join their Medical Affairs team.
As the Scientific Knowledge Manager (SKM) you will be responsible for ensuring the strategy and developed materials are aligned with the relevant EMEA Medical Affairs Plan and Marketing Strategy. You will also support the overall business strategy while developing and maintain high quality Scientific Knowledge materials for use in EMEA, including, e.g. EMEA Core Medical Information Responses (CMIRs), slide decks, product current awareness bulletins, clinical trial information summaries, etc.
You will be responsible for the approval of specific centrally held content and/or the management of the approval process where additional reviews are required e.g. EMEA CMIR approval by EMAD. You will ensure that meta-data and taxonomic classifications are in place for materials posted in I MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE and be responsible for ongoing review of product specific content maintained in I MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE and update/archive material as necessary.
You will represent EMEA Scientific Knowledge Management and maintain good working relationships with other EMEA functions and teams (e.g., ETAT, IBVTs, Information Management, R&D, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, etc.) for the Product.
* A scientific/ medical degree is essential
* Experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry including experience in a Scientific Knowledge Management or related (e.g. medical writing) role
* A good understanding of the varying medical practices and perspectives across EMEA
* Excellent knowledge of Scientific Knowledge Management processes and technologies
* Able to research, identify, analyse and synthesise information from multiple data sources
* Medical writing expertise
* Able to manage multiple projects within a complex and changing environment
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Customer and market place focused with an awareness of the importance of business results
Key Words: Medical Information, Scientific Knowledge, Med Info, Medical Affairs, Contract, Part Time, Pharma
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 4th May 2018
- Expires: 1st June 2018
- Reference: JO-1805-408157