We are currently looking for a Scientific Administration Officer to join a leading company based in the Harlow, Essex area. As the Scientific Administration Officer you will be a part of the Scientific Administration Team (SAT) as part of the team you will be responsible for processing medicine reports from health authorities onto the company's global safety database.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Administration Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Scientific Administration Officer you will be require to retrieve medicine reports from European Databases Assessing and putting into order, medicines safety reports for Scientific Officer's to process.
2. You will be creating case file folders for the team, performing checks for duplicate information.
3. As the Scientific Administration Officer you will report processed cases to partners, other Regulatory Authorities & onto European databases
4. You will be providing metrics on tasks performed as requested by Senior Management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Administration Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Qualifications in GCSE Maths and English A-C
2. Proven industry experience in Office administration.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Key Words: EudraVigilance | Pharmacovigilance | Drug safety | Scientific Administration Officer | Administration | Excel | PV | ADR | Adverse Drug Reaction
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 30th April 2018
- Expires: 28th May 2018
- Reference: J5538