Do you have extensive knowledge of regulatory expectation for Data Management and the drive and interpersonal skills required to deliver on business wide Data Integrity improvement strategy? We are currently looking for a CSV and Data Integrity Manager to join a leading company based in the Norfolk area. As the CSV and Data Integrity Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining compliant data management practices and will play a key role in the development of efficient IT systems for the capture and use of data.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CSV and Data Integrity Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop technical requirement specifications for future data management systems e.g. LIMS, SCADA
2. You will ensure systems are validated and robust in meeting business/regulatory needs.
3. As the CSV and Data Integrity Manager you will work across the organisation to ensure that the project requirements are adequate, recognised and that there is buy-in across the business to deliver on the data integrity strategy.
4. You will establish senior relationships internally and externally and will liaise with departments as appropriate to influence performance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CSV and Data Integrity Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an IT or Science related discipline or similar.
2. Proven industry experience in managing and delivering complex projects with multiple stakeholders and have extensive experience in both IT validation and equipment software validation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of the regulatory expectations for Data Integrity with detailed knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11, 21 CFR part 820, EU Annex 11 and GAMP.
Key Words: CSV | Data Integrity | GAMP | Manager | LIMS | SCADA | Strategy | Projects | Regulations | QMS | Quality | IT Systems |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 30th April 2018
- Expires: 28th May 2018
- Reference: J5162