We are currently looking for a Scientific Officer - Drug Safety to join a leading company based in the Harlow, Essex area. As the Scientific Officer - Drug Safety you will be responsible for working within the Scientific Administration team. Working alongside The Case Coordination Manager who will act as the point of contact between the Scientific Administration Team (SAT) and the Senior Management Team (SMT). The new Scientific Administration Team (SAT) will be responsible for processing medicines reports from health authorities onto the company's global safety database.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Officer - Drug Safety will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Scientific Officer you will be responsible for completing a Triage assessment of case reports.
2. You will be require to Log and enter cases into the safety database whilst subsequently quality checking and organising cases into the documentation system.
3. As a Scientific Officer if will be your duty to highlight any areas of concern or discrepancies to the case coordinator when related to adverse drug reactions (ADR).
4. Whilst working as Scientific Officer would will acquire and maintain an up to date knowledge of global safety regulations for medicines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Officer - Drug Safety we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life science or related discipline
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Key Words: EudraVigilance | Pharmacovigilance | Drug safety | Scientific Officer | Administration | Excel | PV | ADR | Adverse Drug Reaction
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 27th April 2018
- Expires: 25th May 2018
- Reference: J5539