We are currently looking for a full time, office based Senior Clinical Trials Associate to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Clinical Trials Associate you will be responsible for the quality control of study documentation and reports as well as training files for clinical operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Clinical Trials Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will organise and coordinate study specific meetings such as investigator meetings and distribute minutes of such meetings.
2. As the Clinical Trials Associate you will provide administrative support to the Clinical Operations Unit by managing incoming calls to the department and the PV mailbox for safety alerts and safety exchange correspondence to ensure a timely distribution.
3. You will provide invoices and purchase requisitions to the suppliers and will be responsible for timely processing of drug requests for clinical studies.
4. Maintaining the Trial Master files, ensuring they are ready for inspection will be among your responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Clinical Trials Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject and proven excellent organisational skills and ability to communicate clearly.
2. Proven industry experience in Clinical Trials, understanding the process and drug development, preferably as a Clinical Trials Associate.
3. A working knowledge of MHRA, ICH, and GCP guidelines is essential.
Key Words: Clinical Trials | Associate | Administration | Administrator | GCP | MHRA | Gene Therapy | Biotechnology | Research | Drug Development |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 27th April 2018
- Expires: 25th May 2018
- Reference: J5540