Business Development Manager
Full time & permanent role
Excellent salary and benefits
My client are an industry leader in providing scientific services across various sectors within the scientific industry. Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a technical expert within food science and food technology to help drive their growth plans forward by recognising and developing new market opportunities.
Duties of the role include:
* Drive revenue and profit growth for company products and services within the market sector
* Providing analytical solutions for new and existing clients
* Engage with customers at regulatory, technical and business levels, using your specialist market knowledge to develop business opportunities
* Produce business plans to follow in order to grow business opportunities for yourself and others
* Keep up to date with industry developments, reporting these to business stake holders
* Scientific degree (ideally Chemistry or analytical focused)
* Previous experience working in either an analytical or contract testing laboratory
* Possess a sounds technical knowledge within food science/technology
* Previous experience in a commercial role would be beneficial, but not essential, as this would suit a candidate wanting to move from a technical role
* Working to targets and deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
* Due to travel involved, a full, clean driving licence is required
If this sounds like a role which you would like to apply for and you possess the required skills and experiences then please follow the link to apply. For further information then please contact the REED Scientific office in Cambridge on 01223 463300 and ask for Stuart Nunn.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Posted: 26th April 2018
- Expires: 24th May 2018
- Reference: 66528