We are currently looking for a Clinical Trials Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Clinical Trials Administrator you will be responsible for creating and maintaining Trial Master Files for all studies ensuring they are inspection ready at all times alongside the Clinical Study Managers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Trials Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create and maintain Trial Master Files, ensuring they are inspection ready at all times.
2. Organise and coordinate study-specific meetings, e.g. DSMB or Investigator meetings.
3. Under direction from Regulatory and Clinical Operations, compile paper or electronic documents for Ethics Committee/Institutional Review Board/Regulatory submissions
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Trials Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific field
2. Proven industry experience of EDC and eTMF; comfortable with electronic systems
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of the clinical trial process and drug development
CTA / Clinical Trial Associate / Clinical Trial Coordinator / EDC / eTMF / CTMS / Trial Master File / CTMF
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 26th April 2018
- Expires: 24th May 2018
- Reference: J5532