Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently on an exclusive search for a Business Development Manager South Europe to join the Commercial Packaging division of a well respected Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO). As the Business Development Manager - South Europe you will be responsible for the France & Southern EU territory, maintaining current relationships, generating new business and increasing revenue within the Commercial Packaging division.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager Southern Europe will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop a strategy to drive sales opportunities for the Commercial Packaging Services across France and Southern Europe with big pharmaceutical, and mid-tier pharmaceutical customers.
2. Create and execute new business opportunities in line with your sales strategy to increase customer base. Use your technical knowledge of the pharmaceutical and packaging areas, such as blistering, bottling, sterile fill, prefilled syringes and more, to consult with customers and build loyalty.
3. Ensure existing accounts and relationships are retained, building accounts further by increasing points of contact and sales.
4. As the Business Development Manager South Europe, you will demonstrate excellent consultative sales and end-to-end sales cycle management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager South Europe we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in business, science or engineering. Subjects such as chemistry, drug development, and pharmacology are preferred.
2. Previous Pharmaceutical Service Industry experience is essential within a packaging manufacturer or contract manufacturing organisation (CMO). Experience selling Clinical Packaging or Commercial Packaging is desirable with a knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development, manufacturing and packaging process.
3. You will have an existing sales and/or business development customer base across the Pharmaceutical market. The best candidates will be able to demonstrate achievements and successes during their career history.
Key Words: Business Development Manager / CDMO / CMO / Pharmaceutical Contract Services / Sales Manager / Contract Manufacturing / Contract Development Manufacturing / Consultative Sales / Commercial Packaging / Commercial Packaging / Serialisation / Primary Packaging / Secondary Packaging / Tertiary packaging / bottling / Sterile
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in France. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 25th April 2018
- Expires: 23rd May 2018
- Reference: J5387