Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Senior Specialist Programmer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry on a 12 month contract, working fully from home.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
· Collaborate with the Programming Leader to provide support for aspects of the clinical development process, including clinical development plans, regulatory submissions, commercialisation and scientific utilisation data for company products.
· Collaborate with the Programming Leader to provide programming support to deliver technical programming and information components of a project, including but not limited to:
· Produce and maintain the technical database standards and Programming Specification documents
· Contribute to the provision of technical consulting expertise to external partners in relation to the specification and delivery of the SDTM and RDB databases by these partners
· Provide support to the regulatory submissions including specification and delivery of overview databases, outputs and response to regulatory questions
· Identify opportunities to improve the methodology and provide practical solutions for problems
· Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
To be considered for the role you would ideally have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
· BSc in Mathematical, Statistical, Computer Science or Life Science
· Extensive SAS programming experience
· Knowledge of database set-up and report publishing requirements
· Knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements related to the role
· Knowledge of CDSIC standard and industry best practices
· Experience in clinical drug development or healthcare
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Assist in developing and delivering training
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41950 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 25th April 2018
- Expires: 23rd May 2018
- Reference: CL41950