Field Service Engineer
£32,000 - £36,000 + £4k Car Allowance, £1k Lunch Allowance & a bonus of £600pm
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading medical device company. As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for covering the South East of England Territory as well as some of the South West. The right Field Service Engineer will have experience completing in the installation and maintenance of Bio medical device equipment, sometimes in highly regulated environments. Ideally the right candidate will have a experience working with Biomedical Equipment / Devices
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Using Electro-Mechanical engineering skills to attend and complete installations on customer sites of a variety of Bio medical device equipment.
2. To provide excellent customer service and engineering experience when called out to complete break down maintenance at customer site, ensuring you go the extra mile to provide a great level of service customers.
3.Complete planned preventative maintenance activities of Multivendor electro medical equipment at customer sites utilising the Electro-mechanical engineering skills that you have.
4. To work well alone or in a team when called upon and provide an excellent level of service and professionalism to customers, especially when dealing with frustrated / irate customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications as an Electro Mechanical Engineer - HNC in Electronics or similar preferred.
2. Proven industry experience working as a Field Service Engineer within the medical device industry - preferably Bio Medical devices
3. A working knowledge and practical experience as an Electro-Mechanical Engineer working within the medical devices industry
Key Words: Field Service Engineer | Service Engineer | Medical Devices | Bio Medical | Biomedical | Medical Equipment | Engineer | Electronic Engineer | Electro-Mechanical Engineer |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 17th April 2018
- Expires: 15th May 2018
- Reference: J5240