Do you know about Cloud Deployment Systems and Linux, do you enjoy working with software, then we have a great opportunity for you. Our client has a flawless reputation and has well known products in hospitals and laboratories all over the world.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, System Administration, or similar.
- Professional experience, preferentially working with cloud infrastructures/deployments. Familiarity with ISO 27001 is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Linux OS and database management and Linux (Ubuntu LTS server/Debian/RHEL).
- Good Knowledge of the cloud environment.
- And preferably Affinity with the Python Django framework and POSIX.
- And experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, EFS, S3), OpenStack or equivalent
You will be coordinating, implementing and improving a platform for continuous build automation and to insure that cloud security is in line with industry standards. You will be expected to research, recommend, develop and deploy improvements in a proactive manner.
For more information please contact me on +31 207 09 1070 and send an updated CV to B.Bihari@nonstop-recruitment.com.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 17th April 2018
- Expires: 15th May 2018
- Reference: BB-182501-2