Dominic Bennett at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Chemist to join a growing department on a temporary 2 month contract. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis and comes with a salary of up to £12p/h.
This role will entail performing both formulations work and analytical testing so the ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a laboratory environment. The ideal candidate will live within a commutable distance and is available to start immediately.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Order chemicals and glassware and maintain sufficient stock
• Plan experiments
• Prepare sample formulations
• Conduct rheology experiments
• Assist in report preparation
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Have a BSc in Chemistry (Or equivalent)
• Be flexible, dynamic and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Have good understanding of computer networks and of Microsoft office
• Have a commitment to drive work forward
• Have ability to meet targets and deadlines
• Experience with Rheology and DSA TGA
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41854 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 17th April 2018
- Expires: 15th May 2018
- Reference: ST41854