Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to a successful and growing international Clinical Research Association.
As Senior Clinical Project Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a range of complex projects.
Key duties will include:
- Management of all operational aspects for the successful conduct of clinical trials from study start-up to close-out
- Leadership of global and/or regional Clinical Study Management Teams, ensuring that studies are conducted in compliance with ICH-GCP guidelines, SOPs and regional regulatory requirements
- Liaison with colleagues across the Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Medical Affairs and Clinical Operations functions to ensure timely, high quality and profitable delivery of projects
- Selection and management of a wide range of third party vendors
- Development or input into study related materials such as Trial Monitoring Plans, Communication Plans, Data Management Plans and eCRF forms
As Senior Clinical Project Manager you will require the following:
- A relevant science or nursing degree
- Extensive experience of clinical project management, including the management of contracted resources, site monitoring and clinical quality compliance
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the principles of Good Clinical Practice and their practical application
- Experience of the clinical trial authorisation process across multiple regions
- Ability to line manage and coach CRAs and other Project Managers
- Able to travel in the UK and overseas as required
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41840 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 17th April 2018
- Expires: 15th May 2018
- Reference: CL41840