Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a GCP QA Manager to join a well established CRO who are currently expanding operations in both the EU and US.
As GCP QA Manager you will manage the QMS and provide QA support across a number of areas.
Key duties will include:
- Taking the lead on audit responses, deviations and CAPA management
- Leading the hosting of audits by a range of third party organisations
- Preparation and review of SOPs
- Deputising for the Head of QA for complaints and issue escalation
As GCP QA Manager you will require the following:
- A life science degree or nursing equivalent
- Solid clinical operations experience with a good understanding of GCP and applicable legislation
- Experience of the preparation of SOPs and related documents
- Previous QA experience would be preferred
- GVP, GDP of GMP experience would be useful
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41842 in all correspondence
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 17th April 2018
- Expires: 15th May 2018
- Reference: CL41842